Clear Building Management offers a fresh approach to residential property management. Formed by qualified and experienced professionals from the UK residential block management agent industry who recognised that there is a better and more inclusive way to manage residential buildings and apartment blocks, a way that embodies our core values of Integrity, Quality & Value.
We are currently looking for the following motivated and ambitious people who share our core values to join Clear Building Management’s team.
Customer Support Manager
Based at our central Manchester administration centre you will be our clients first point of contact.
You will provide clients from the residential blocks the we manage as agents with first level support, answering questions, taking reports and providing clients with solutions to their issues. In addition you will provide administrative support and assist in the co-ordination of all aspects of managing residential blocks in our care as managing agents.
Clear Building Management is committed to ensuring providing an exemplary customer service experience and expect our team members to exceed the expectations of our clients.
- To provide a sound foundation and support delivery of the block management procedures, ensuring all residential blocks managed are well-maintained and run smoothly.
- To provide first level support to our clients. Enquiries will be received by email, telephone in writing and through our interactive client portal. You will need to ensure customers enquiries are managed in a focused and effective manner whilst maintaining the client experience and ensuring that the Clear Building Management values of Integrity, Quality and Value are maintained. Escalating issues as appropriate.
- To ensure that customer feedback is acted upon to help our aim to continuously improve the service that we provide to our block management clients.
- To identify additional prospective clients for Clear Building Management.
- To support the management of day-to-day property services, such as planned and cyclical work, in line with budgetary requirements.
- To plan for and liaise with in-house maintenance teams, overseeing that quality work is delivered and accurately billed.
- To respond to any reactive maintenance issues, ensuring the best outcome possible is achieved.
- To manage contractors to ensure Clear Building Managements standards, codes of conduct and service level agreements are maintained at all times.
- To support residents with noise and Anti social behaviour issues, following through to conclusion.
- To ensure all blocks managed have appropriate Health and safety procedures in place, ensuring that all regulatory requirements are met.
- To co-ordinate the processing of insurance claims in a timely manner.
- To support proactive communication with customers, with specific responsibility for updating @home
- To partner Finance in debt recovery, dealing with service charge enquires and taking payments.
- To ensure all customer data and contact details are properly captured and maintained accurately on an ongoing basis.
- To complete key administrative tasks to underpin the team.
- To develop and maintain strong professional relationships with new and potential customers.
Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrable experience of delivering first-class customer service is essential.
- Experience of residential property management is desirable.
- Office administration experience.
- First-class listening and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Multi-tasking, able to juggle numerous pieces of work and deadlines.
- Proactive, positive and can-do.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative, whilst respecting internal policies and external legislation and regulation.
- Customer service skills at the highest level.
- Time Management
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- IT literate.
- A good basic standard of education is essential, at a minimum A to C in Maths and English GCSE or equivalent.
- Associate of the Institute of Residential Property Management is desirable. If this is not currently held a willingness to work towards it is essential.
- Salary negotiable dependant on qualification & skills
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible Benefits Package
We are an equal opportunities employer who celebrate and value the diversity of the people who make up our team.