The Prize Draw Rules:
- Entries into the Prize Draw from 27 March 2015 to 30 June 2015.
- No purchase necessary. Entry to the Free Prize Draw is open to UK residents over 18 years only.
- Participants must have a full postal address to participate.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules, illegible, incomplete or altered will be disqualified.
- Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- The entry instructions form part of these rules.
- It is a condition of entry that the winner’s name will be used for promotional purposes. This will only be in summary e.g. Mrs Smith from Surrey.
- Only one entry per person.
- Employees or family members of employees of Clear Building Management Limited or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the prize draw or their direct family members are not eligible for entry into the competition.
- One winner will win a prize of either an IPad Mini, or £100 in gift vouchers. There is no alternative prize and no interest is payable.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The draw will take place on 17 July 2015. The winner will be chosen at random from all proper entries received by the closing date by an independent adjudicator whose decision shall be final.
- Notification of winning: The winner will be notified by 31 July 2015.
- The name and county of the winner will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Clear Building Management Limited, Marketing Department Prize Draw, Peter House, Oxford Street, Manchester. M1 5AN
- The promoter of the Free Prize Draw is Clear Building Management Limited, Peter House, Oxford Street, Manchester. M1 5AN.
- The decision of the promoter is final.
- If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by the promoter to contact the winner then he will be entitled to dispose of the prize as he thinks fit without any liability to the winner for having done so. A period of one month will be allowed after notification to the supplied contact details for the winner to claim the prize.
Clear Building Management, offering a fresh and clear approach to building management.
Residential Property Block Managers covering Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Preston, Sheffield, Newcastle and the surrounding areas.